Job completed for Brown, Douglas & Cherry

Completion date: June 16, 2019

Customer type: Residential

Location: Summerfield, FL

Why did the customer contact us?

The insured reported a fire that started in the kitchen on the stove. That resulted in damage to the stove, upper cabinetry, and ceiling drywall. There was also soot damage throughout the entire ventilation system.

Solutions provided:

After checking out the fire that started on the kitchen stove, we made sure to remove all evidence of fire damage in the kitchen to the walls, the stove, the upper cabinetry, and the ceiling drywall. We also remediated the soot damage throughout the entire ventilation system.