Job completed for Michael Herchel

Completion date: August 25, 2015

Location: Gainesville, FL

Why did the customer contact us?

The homeowner's left the stove on after cooking breakfast and forgot to shut it off. They were not home at the time the kitchen fire started.

Solutions provided:

After a Gainesville, FL homeowner's stove was accidentally left on after cooking breakfast, a kitchen fire started while no one was home.

We set up two Air scrubbers and hydroxyl equipment in the home and we effectively cleaned all contents that were affected by the smoke.